When it comes to your home, even the smallest elements can make an impact because details matter.
Quick Tips for Updating Home Decor (with Pottery Barn!)
For a quick update, shop your home and take stock of what you have on hand, then rework each element until it feels like new.
If you’re looking to spruce up your tabletop, I’m a big fan of branches and eucalyptus leaves. Focus on simple, ceramic vessels to hold your treasures for a subdued yet stylish take on décor.
Think about updating a stack of assorted books, adding a seasonal accent piece, or fresh new blooms in a vase.
Another way to give your space a refreshed look is with the simple addition of artful accessories across your walls. Mirrors, framed art, canvases, and woven wall hangings are an easy way to elevate any space without making a large-scale investment.
Here are some of my favorite home decor and accent finds from Pottery Barn.
- Blue Ombre Reactive Glazed Bowl
- Rustic Earthenware Blue Vases
- Acrylic Desktop Clock
- Brass Decorative Metal Ribbon
- Aurora Recycled Glass Vases
- Pacific Desktop Clock
- Okra Bundle
- Handcrafted Sea Glass Beaded Garland
- Weston Hanging Iron Frames
- Flynn Recycled Glass USB Table Lamp
- Round 42″ Bamboo Wall Art
- Long Palm Leaf Shadow Box Wall Art
- Indigo Ombre Wrapped Canvas
- Laguna Frosted Glass Candleholders
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.