A room for real living! A great living room is designed to do just that: LIVE!
Start with timeless furniture pieces in neutral colors, then style your living room with items that add visual interest and texture. Think natural elements and stone.
Accentuate the living room with pretty lanterns and candles for warmth and balance, then ground your space with a cozy rug.
Living Room Home Decor
Below are some of my favorite home decor items for the living room.
- Alberto Large Floor Lamp in Antique Gold Leaf
- Wave Expression Series
- Mini Boxwood Topiary
- Beachcomber Cotton Throw
- Bennington Pillow Cover
- Brass Bordered Stone Picture Frames
- Beverly Wicker Chain Link Object, Natural
- Seaside Hurricane Candle Holders Set
- Lisbon Mirror
- Oceanview Console Table
- Laguna Sofa
- Salinas Round Coffee Table
- Wooden Scrabble Board Game
- Burnel Eco-Friendly Easy Care Rug
- 4′ Traveler’s Artificial Palm Tree in Oval Planter
- Priya Brass Lanterns
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.