A few tips when decorating your living room:
Start with timeless furniture pieces in neutral colors, then style your living room with items that add visual interest and texture. Think natural elements and stone.
Balance angular lines with rounded shapes to create subtle harmony.
Use accent pieces with real personality. You’re one of a kind and your home should reflect it in every detail. Great design is all about the little things that add up to the very best you.
Living Room Home Decor Refresh
Below are some of my favorite home decor items to refresh your living room.
- Tulie Bench in Navy French Stripe
- Waves Rolling in Framed Under Glass – Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee
- Onyx Stone Gallery Frames
- AERIN White Raffia and Shell Tray
- Faux Shagreen Box, Grey
- Faux Majesty Palm Tree In Cement Pot
- Del Sur Candleholder
- Livingston 70″ Media Console
- Morris Table Lamp
- Dudley Pedestal End Table
- Lauren Sofa
- Gismo Round Coffee Table, Natural
- Ditzy Print Pillow in Camel
- Linden Plaid Pillow in Natural
- Connect the Dots
- Catalpa Set of 3 Woven Oval Baskets
- Bliss Rug in Blue
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.