The kitchen is the heart of the home, and it was the room I was most excited to start decorating when we first moved into our new home last year. We have an open floor plan and the kitchen is the hub of the downstairs with all of the rooms coming off it.
The colors of our home are shades of blues and grays as we wanted calming, neutral colors throughout and the kitchen is where we set the tone for this color palette.
Below are some of my favorite kitchen items:
- Albany 4-Pc. Kitchen Towel Set
- Stainless Steel Spice Spoons
- Del Norte Salt Shaker & Pepper Mill
- Costa Nova Pearl Stoneware Pitcher
- Kentfield Pendant
- Cook With Color 12-Pc. Mixing Bowl Set with Lids
- Golden Rabbit Enamel Colanders – Set of 3
- Butter Keeper
- Stainless Steel Gooseneck Pour Over Kettle
- Set of 2 Trivets
- K. Hall Washed Cotton Soap Pump
- K. Hall Lemon Sage Soap Pump
- Handmade Reclaimed Oak Cutting Board
- Hart 36″ Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island
- Typhoon Living Steel Bread Bin With Bamboo Lid
- Olive Wood Kitchen Utensils, Set of 3
- Half-Gallon Glass Storage Jar
- 5-Pc. Bakeware Set Culinary Science by Martha Stewart Collection
- Nonstick 19-Pc. Cookware Set
Shop More Kitchen Inspiration >
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.