The kitchen is the heart of the home, and it was the room I was most excited to start decorating when we first moved into our new home last year. We have an open floor plan and the kitchen is the hub of the downstairs with all of the rooms coming off it.
The colors of our home are shades of blues and grays as we wanted calming, neutral colors throughout and the kitchen is where we set the tone for this color palette.
Below are some of my favorite kitchen items:
- Reclaimed Teak Rectangular Cutting Boards with Well
- Farmhouse Canisters
- Lindsay Letters Farmhouse Canvas Sign
- Cedros Blue Hammam Hand Towel
- Le Creuset ® Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set
- Farmhouse White Cereal Bowls
- Destin Melamine Mixing Bowls
- Chambray Blue Oven Mitt
- Cuisinart ® MultiClad Pro™ Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7 piece Cookware Set
- Yamazaki Tosca Slim White Storage Basket
- Carter Stainless 2-Tier Fruit Basket
- Wusthof ® Gourmet White 18-Piece Knife Set with Natural Wood Block
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Pantry Organization & Food Storage Containers
- Maci Ceramic Spoon Rest
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.