A few tips when decorating your living room:
#1 Start with timeless furniture pieces in neutral colors, then style your living room with items that add visual interest and texture. Think natural elements and stone.
#2 Balance angular lines with rounded shapes to create subtle harmony.
#3 Use accent pieces with real personality. You’re one of a kind and your home should reflect it in every detail. Great design is all about the little things that add up to the very best you.
How to Style Your Living Room
Below are some of my favorite home decor items to refresh your living room.
- Gold Plating Arc Floor Lamp
- Leeward Media Console, Whitewash
- Brooke 3-Seat Sofa
- Safavieh Hanron Blue LED Table Lamp
- Andrews Pedestal Accent Table
- Gismo Round Coffee Table, Natural
- Decorative Wood Wall Mirror
- Gate Pattern Metallic Pillow
- Onyx Stone Gallery Frames
- Meadow Breeze
- Artichoke Bookends
- Bamboo Wrapped Bottle Set
- Brass Bordered Stone Box
- White Marble Chain Decor
- Shellie Geometric Blue Area Rug
- 24in Philo Plant In Matte Raised Modern Pot
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.