How to choose a rug for Every Space
When it comes to rugs, finding the look you love is one thing, and finding the right size is another.
For the living room, I like a rug that’s large enough to fit the front legs of a sofas and chairs.
For the bedroom, let the rug peek out from the sides of the bed, right where you feet hit the floor.
For the dining room, go for a larger size so the chair legs fit on the rug, wheven when pushed back.
In the entryway, a runner makes for a warm welcome.
Add warmth and set the tone for your space with a patterned, woven, or textural rug. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Burnel Eco-Friendly Easy Care Rug
- Round Braided Jute Rug
- Chunky Knit Sweater Rug
- Liyah Rug
- Kian Eco-Friendly Indoor/Outdoor Rug
- Oden Eco-Friendly Indoor/Outdoor Rug
- Kade Hand Tufted Wool Rug
- Safavieh Amelia Collection Modern Abstract Distressed Area Rug, 3′ x 3′ Round, Blue / Grey
- Caelan Eco-Friendly Easy Care Rug
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.