Home Office Styling 101
Need a functional but still stylish workspace? Keep reading for my tips on how to style a home office that’s both pretty and productive.
#1 Find the right desk
Whether you’re working from home or just running your home, find a desk that is stylish and gets the job done. Choose a desk that has storage, with space to showcase a few decorative items that make you smile.
#2 Mix and match furniture
Add a comfortable chair or loveseat to help make a functional space feel more relaxed.
#3 Use soft lighting
Instead of overhead lights, use table or floor lamps with softer bulbs to create a warm and productive ambiance.
#4 Add some plants
Plants add personality and color, and make your space feel more inviting.
#5 Personalize your space
Display items that bring you joy like personal photos and artwork. It’s your space so make sure you love it!
Below are some of my favorite pieces for creating a stylish (and productive!) home office.
Shop the Post:
- Bourdonnais Double Bookcase – Tall
- Moonstone No. 2 Abstract Wall Art
- Academic Planner Solid Powder Blue – Kelly Ventura
- Seychelles Chandelier
- Cross Hatch Object
- Lidded Natural Wood Container
- Handcrafted Linen Book
- Oversized Gold Paperclip With White Marble Stand
- Gold Wire Antonia Paper Tray
- Undated Weekly Planning Pad 8.5″ x 10.5″ – Sugar Paper Essentials™
- 36in. River Fern White Basket Stand
- Serta Leighton Task Chair
- Kenton X Base Wood Accent Campaign Writing Desk iNSPIRE Q Modern
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.