The front porch is one of the first places to make a good first impression when it comes to your home, as it sets the tone for welcoming your guests. Just a few simple touches can really boost the curb appeal and help make the home more inviting.
Here’s how I’m decorating my front porch this season:
- Boxwood Welcome Wreath with Striped Bow
- Perky-Pet Metal Bird Feeder
- Home Sweet Home House Flag Set
- Evgenia Artificial Cedar Topiary in Pot
- 18 in. Navy Blue Kurv Resin Planter
- Gold Metal Frame Lanterns
- Blue and White Stripe Outdoor Pillow
- Honey Resin Wicker and Metal Accent Table
- Ash Gray Acacia Wood Rounded Back Outdoor Bench
- Sulema Hello Non-Slip Outdoor Door Mat
- Blue Courcy Transitional Outdoor Accent Rug
All of these items can easily be updated every so often as the seasons change. For instance, I’ll swap out by blue and white striped area rug for a fall-colored plaid rug in Autumn. And for Christmas, I’ll switch my gold lantern for a bright red one and add some white Christmas lights to my topiary tree.
These are small, simple changes that can make a big impact.
So tell me, how do you decorate your front porch for the seasons?
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.