Raise your hand if you love home decor?
3 Tips for Styling Crate & Barrel Home Decor
Today on the blog I’ve rounded up some of my favorite home decor finds from Crate & Barrel, and how you can style them.
Style statement bowls and vases on console tables, side tables, and bookcases for a polished finish.
Add table or floor lamps to create a warm atmosphere.
Place faux stems and decorative branches in vases to help soften your space and breathe some life into your home.
Here are some of my favorite home decor finds from Crate & Barrel to inspire you in your own home:
- Rhonna Grey Ceramic Vase Artificial Floral Arrangement
- Kennet Table Lamp
- Izma Angled Dark Teal Vase
- Bunny Tail Bunch
- Blue Symbols Rug
- Parachute Linen Mist 20″ Pillow with Feather-Down Insert
- Artificial Air Plant Wreath
- Shaye Blue Table Lamp
- Artificial Dusty Blue Pampas Grass Stem
- Dune Bleached Wood Wall Art
- Cappilla Sage and White Grid Vase
- Liotti 20″ Watercolor Pillow with Feather-Down Insert
- Lago Teal Ombre Vase
- Lars Concrete Table Lamp
Disclosure: Some of the links in this site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.